Conditions of Entry
warwick stadium and duncraig recreation centre
- Patrons are admitted to Warwick Stadium and Duncraig Recreation Centre at their own risk. CCSRA is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of personal property.
- By entering, all persons agree to be bound by the facility, area, or competitions rules and by-laws and must conduct themselves in a proper and reasonable manner in accordance with our code of conduct.
- CCSRA reserves the right to refuse entry to a person at any time or to remove any person who is reasonably suspected of disruptive or disorderly conduct, including but not limited to; verbally or physically threatening staff or other patrons, swearing and gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised and/or wrongful access.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are prohibited from entering the premises. Alcohol is not to be consumed unless in a designated licensed area.
- Children under the age of 10 years must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian aged 16 years or over, at all times.
- Security cameras (CCTV) operate inside and outside of this facility, patrons may be filmed.
- The use of cameras, including those on mobile devices, is prohibited in all bathrooms or change rooms. The use of camera’s for competitions is subject to the competitions policy’s.
- Smoking is prohibited in any indoor part of a facility and any outdoor part of a facility so designated.
- Bikes, scooters, skate board and roller blades are prohibited from entry into the centre. Bike racks are available outside the entrance.