– Oversee & roster the appropriate number of referee coaches
– Recruit & roster the appropriate number of referees to domestic, WABL & other competitions as applicable.
– Ensure referees & referee coaches are developed consistently with the standards set by the Warwick Senators & Basketball WA.
– Operate a consistent evaluation & reporting system to provide referee development pathways & future opportunities.
– Establish a clear pathway for officials to move through internal and external means.
– Proactively communicate to referees, the parents of referees, & coaches (domestic, WABL & NBL1) regarding all matters associated with operations.
– Work collaboratively with the Senators team to drive our values centric culture
– Continue to develop a strong working relationship with Basketball WA
– Be a part of coordinating & presenting at the required number of referee training courses.
– Provide the required reports as needed
– Manage the referee roster facility on behalf of Warwick Senators
– Active member of the Warwick Senators team meetings
– Assist with incident reports & other issues that may arise from time to time
– Develop innovative ways to progress the referee program