We have missed our community through this week of lockdown and devastating bushfires and know many people have been effected. Following is an outline of what the next stage means for all users of Warwick Stadium and Duncraig Recreation Centre.
In compliance with government regulations and following Basketball WA guidelines, ALL junior and senior competitions will NOT reopen this week.
The following programs will re-commence as at Saturday 6 February pending any further government changes:
- Warwick Workout
- Warwick Womens Workout
- Group fitness at Warwick Stadium (Saturday 6 Feb) & Duncraig Recreation Centre (Monday 8 Feb)
- Short courses at Duncraig Recreation Centre (Monday 8 Feb)
- Aussie Hoops and Monday Mental’s
- Casual shooting until 4pm
- MTM physiotherapy
Our priority is to provide a safe return for our community and in preparation both Warwick Stadium and Duncraig Recreation have been thoroughly cleaned and have scheduled an increased cleaning regime and stadium capacity will be monitored by staff.
To comply with government requirements, all users of Warwick Stadium & Duncraig Recreation must:
- Wear a mask at all times if you are over 12 years old
- Check-in on arrival using the WA Government’s SafeWA app or completing a paper register at reception
- Practise good hygiene
- If you are unwell please stay home
Our desire is to restart all sports and programs safely on the 14th February following government advise.
Official information regarding COVID-19 in Western Australia – www.wa.gov.au/covid19
WA Department of Health information – www.healthywa.wa.gov.au
WA COVID-19 health and information and advice – 13 COVID (13 26843)